No$GBA Change Emulator Time
I want to change the time setting of my emulator. How can I do this?
Your No$GBA time runs according to your system time. This just means that if you want necessary changes in your time setting, then you have to do it to your system time first.
This certain input should be done to the firmware. This means that before you even dump the firmware to the emulator, you should have made the necessary changes on the DS itself. If this is not possible anymore, you can still make use of an Action Replay code or CodeBreaker to perform the necessary changes that you want.
- Configure NoGBA Setup Options
- Multiplayer WiFi link play help
- Save Game related questions
- Screen Rotate Resize Fullscreen
- Transfer Save Data to iDeaS DeSmumME
- No$Zoomer Zoom Rotate Noise Reduction
- DS ROM Compatibility