Playing Pokemon Black rom on No$GBA DS Emulator
What are the common Pokemon Black and White version bugs that could affect my Pokemon game and how to fix them using action replay codes:
- When playing Pokemon Black No$GBA Freezes your game or turns your game into a blue screen while you are saving ?
- Playing Pokemon White on No$GBA at the end of the first battlethe game freezes?
- While exploring the area, the upper No$GBA portion of the screen turns to white. This is an indication that a bug is present in your file solution.
- After a long time of playing Pokemon on No$GBA, the screen may turn white or freeze?
In NO$GBA menu enter the following as RAW action replay code
Use these Raw Action Replay codes to fix the blue screen and the freezes in Pokémon Black & White on No$Gba 2.9b.Go to Nogba top menu : Utility -> Cheats
Enter them as 'ACTION REPLAY' and RAW!
start with these 2 lines:
after that the code is different for the each version of Poke B&W
for Pokemon Black Version
for Pokemon White Version
Enter the codes, Click [v] AR at the menu, and RESTRAT the rom by going to
No$GBA menu : File -> Reset Cartridge
Pokemon emulator best app for playing Gameboy games online in browser.
How to play Pokemon Black on No$GBA DS Emulator
How to play PoKeMoN Black and Pokemon White FIX for No$GBA. Get rid of game freezes and solve non working save game problems for white & black roms on No$GBA DS emulator.
- Download Pokemon White
- Pokemon Black Rom DS
- Configure NoGBA Setup Options
- Multiplayer WiFi link play help
- Change Time & Birth Date
- Close the DS Lid in NoGBA
- Save Game related questions
No$GBA- Nintendo DS emulator + all plugins for it
Year of manufacture: 2008
Genre: Emulator DS / Programs for PC
File size: 2.77 MB
Description: A simple DS and GBA emulator. Strongly nothing can not but the quality of emulation in terms of braking, etc. on high. Works on all Windows xp, Vista Seven 32 / 64bit.
A small description of the emulator plugins:
- 1. FIRMWARE.exe allows you to change the bios of the emulated DSKi to your liking.
- 2. No$GBA2X.exe increases the size of the emulator in 2 (for those who do not see anything in the usual version :))
- 3. NOZ.exe program that imposes an emulsion on the skin and allows you to rotate it allowing you to play games like "Dr Kawashima's Brain Training"
- 4. ds-icon.exe allows you to see the icons of games as in the usual DSK + there is the possibility of launching games by clicking on their names. (PS in order to display the games you need in the Options menu to specify the location of the folder with games and emul)
- 5. Few plug-ins that are honestly unnecessary, but can be useful to anyone.
PS. The emulsion is bios from the DS and GBA.
The old Desmume was slow and laggy, the new one is better and much different from NoCash, but NoCash can play GBA games without even unpacking files from the archives and the screens upscaling for GBA is available there, but not for DS games and NoCash is now paid, so I do not know what features there are cramped into the paid version, but the latest free version did not make screen resizing possible, and in Desmume the screens for DS games can be upscaled for a long time.
As for me, it's better to have both at once and not to sweat. And better get the console and an R4 3DS card and just do not forget about emulation.